Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Short Rap-Cursing

And this is the time
I’m so afraid to put a curse in my rhyme
Cause I’m afraid of someone finding out and stumbling
Cause they don’t know what it doesn’t means to me
It ain’t my thing to write lines just to satisfy
An unwritten code of law that God never ratified
And I don’t want to say
For everyone it’s okay
Cause I know most of the population uses it for hatred and rage
So stop listening to my reasons
Hold your own convictions
Cause this is a gray section, not an area for dead religion
To call a black and white, call out and say “you’re a sinner”

This sorta explains what I personally thing about cursing. I wrote this because I was afraid of posting my last post because of the cursing and how people would see it. Oh, and I have to give it up to Mars Ill for some inspiration.

No comments: