Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Forget It

Forget it
I’m sick of it
Not gonna get what you want cause you never did give
Forget it
Now you want something more but I’m sorry, you already have your click
Forget it
Cause you dropped me as soon as I was inconvenient
So forget it
You’ll never have any part of me
Forget it
I made one mistake and you won’t let it go
Just forget it
Don’t even try to mend it
Forget it
Cause I don’t need your drama
Forget it
I don’t try to live your morals
Forget it
Don’t you dare think I should even try
Forget it
I’ll be gone in three months so you won’t see my face
Forget it
Cause I’m walking my own life without you in it
Forget it

Pretty much I was pissed off at a bunch of people who've bailed on me and some that have suddenly tried to make our relationship better 3 months before I leave for good. When I didn't respond too great to that, they just got mad at me. So to them (though I won't say it to their faces) is forget it, that relationship is not valuable to me. This doesn't really work with a beat because I was so pissed off I didn't want to change a single word for the sake of beat.

No comments: