Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Screwing up/Wierd Letter Thing

My last post was something about how what's wrong in people's attitudes and recently I was reminded how much I fit in that category. I was driving down the road, was in a hurry, and someone decided to cut me off and then drive slowly. I swore at them and right then the words of Jennifer Knapp came through on the stereo crystal clear "Undo me, undo me!". Yeah, I need to be undone.

For the letter thing, I just realized I had to write a letter to myself for school when I was 9, to be opened when I'm 19. I don't remember much of what I said, just that I really didn't want to do it. I don't think it's even worthwhile to read it cause it's probably all fake cause I knew the teacher would read it. I guess I will though; I saved it for so long.

One final thought tonight (this morning, whatever). This one's from Rocky Votolato. "Love is the only answer, everything else is just a trainwreck". Maybe it only works for me cause "love" describes so much in English. I think he's talking about a girlfriend.

Holy crap I'm tired again,
Goodnight me (cause I'm the only one who reads this)

No comments: