Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A General's Wisdom

Not too long ago, I was listening to a general making a speech to a bunch of youth and heard something that surprised me a bit. He said that the most important thing in life was relationships/ This is a man who has changed the world in a larger way than most, and still the most important thing for him is relationships.

What he said seems right, so I'll take his advice to heart. Sometimes it's so much easier to close yourself off and go it alone, but rarely is the easiest way the best.

Just a little thought for you guys (anyone out there? leave a comment!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I don't post comments very often...I get a little busy sometimes. Or I just have to contemplate what you've said. I agree though. The most important aspect of our lives is the relationships we build.