Saturday, January 8, 2011

Drunken Rant About Religion

So, I'll put the explanation on top for this one. I just found a backlog of stuff that I was too lazy to put on here when I wrote it, and some of it is good. The rest is at least somewhat significant; something that should be remembered. At least it should be remembered by me.

Being drunk is fun, I recommend it from time to time. Being drunk and pissed off is not so fun, but it does allow things to come out when you wouldn't be willing to say it otherwise. I'm not particularly proud of the following lines, but it did help me realize why I was so angry at religion, so here goes.


9:47
10:07
What's the fucking difference?
Why do I pretend I'm still my parents' son
or my sister's brother
Reeling in the dark with another beer
Another, another again

You fucking freak!
I'm me
Only me
decide if you like me
Yes. Lie to me you fucker!
A master of lies, religion
say anything that will make me walk in your ambush

I'm a fucking disaster walking and you know it
A motherfucker, but that's not the language you use
It's what I use
Forget what they say you are
Cause you may not like the answer if you look at yourself
You know that you say
So you forget the question
Forget the answer
Walk away, it's all good
Lies aren't too bad
Just a fucking blasphemy of your God-damn religion

Forget me, it's easier
Forget me for being me
For being different
You motherfucker
Why can't you fucking disown me so I can live free
Fuck you

In this drunken state, no one should listen to whaT I say
Except for those who want to hear, to listen to... to...
To understand, you fucker
Hahaha! Laugh at me for the balls that you don't have
Laugh cause you'd fucking never say any of these fucking words
You'd lie, at least I keep that fucking commandment, you fuck!

Lie again, lie again... you fuck
Wage a war
Spill my blood
Pour your gold
sell your morality
I'll drink to the morning just to piss you off
You fuck! You fuck!

I'm free till I die
Then I'm free when I die
Try to judge me
Try to contain me

Drunk
Fuck
Fuck
Not like you
Fuck you
Fuck me
Let's make another disaster for god to frown upon
And let me laugh while you pray, thinking you're redeemed

No comments: