Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unstable (yeah, it's me again)

So I guess if I let anyone in and actually know me (or read all this shit I type), they would describe me as that: Unstable. Coming to a personal realization that I am fucked up... no, not a realization, an acceptance of the obvious, is theriputic (spelling anyone?) in a way.

Now that I've accepted that something's wrong with me what will I do? Starting lineup: Go smoke, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, fold up my laundry. See, while I thought there was a rational way out of the demons in my head, it became an all-encompassing task to fight them, to figure out where they came from and resolve this war in my head or try hard enough to ignore them. Now that I understand that this fight is really not worth it, I can stop trying to fight it. Maybe that is the cure, though I will be keeping counceling and all that in mind.

When all this occured to me, it made me think of the end of the series "House" where the doctor admits that he has a problem and gets help.

Currently listening to "Danger-Keep Away" by Slipknot. I think it, along with this video of a Canadian patrol in Afghanistan getting ambushed is truely powerful http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9626eda582. I shouldn't have to warn you that dispite having no blood or injuries, this video is very violent. It shows war, enough said.

No comments: