Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking for God


I looked for God in the sky
And only the stars stared back
I looked for God in the news
And I didn't find Him there
I looked for God in a gentle breeze
But turned away with a sigh
I looked for God in mankind
But was afraid of what I found
I looked for God in my mind
But I know He's not there
I looked for God in my soul
And saw a flicker of light

I dug this one up from earlier (I'm a liar, it was sitting on the desktop), and thought "What the heck is this". Believe it or not, "Looking for God" is not the average title of things on my desktop, so I opened it up and found this. I remember I was saving it until I completed it, but when I read it again, it seemed that it didn't need more work, so here it is.

Currently listening to Always Coming Back to You by Atmosphere

No comments: