Monday, October 6, 2008

A conversation about me


"Is he a nice guy?"
"Umm... I guess technically yes"
"Technically?"
"Eh..."
"Will he treat me with respect?"
"Oh yeah, there's no doubt. He'll hold the doors for you and all that, he won't ask you to go any further
than you're ok with, he'll look you in the eye when you talk to him. He's a gentleman and he'll act like it"
"Will he be there for me?"
"Every time. You may have to make sure he still gets stuff done, cause he'd spend himself completely
for you if you let him"
"So why do you say he's just a technically nice guy"
"Because he really doesn't give a shit"
"Huh?"
"He's diciplined, he'll do all I've said, but that's cause he's trained himself to be that way, not because he really
cares. The guy would die for you, and he'd die for anyone in this room, but that's just what he does, don't dream
he cares."
"So how do you know all this"
"I know him pretty well and I've seen it when I've talked to him, he knows it about himself and he hates it,
but it's who he is"
"So do you think I should go out with him?"
"Well, you couldn't do better I guess. I mean, he's a really sweet guy; just don't be disappointed if it doesn't go
anywhere. He's not one to get emotionally attached to anyone... I don't know. I don't want to set you up for
failure, but maybe you could reach him. I mean if you could, I think you guys would make a great couple."
"Yeah... ok, thanks!"
"So what are you going to do?"
"I don't know, I'll give you a call"

This is a mock conversation by two girls about me. Dang, that's a wierd angle, oh well. I think it describes me and how I view girls, and heck, maybe even the world. I couldn't think of any other to say it, so there it is.

No comments: