Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How much was wasted?

I will be leaving home to start my life in less than a month, and it kills to think of the time that's gone. I'm arranging plans to see good friends for the last time and I think of how much will never happen; all those big dreams we had about working out together everyday, the dozens of cheezy CDs we'd produce... all gone.

I guess it should be a time of joy, of starting my life, but it just seems like I'm leaving everything I know for a lot of work and pain. I'm scared to death of doing this and I almost prefer to not see my friends because it pains me close to tears. There have been people that have grown to be better people at about the same rate I have and we've "grown up" together for the last few years, but knowing that person is over; there's only a goodbye left and we're both just memories.

Well, I guess I'm done. I'm gonna miss you guys, but I'm just so lousy at keeping in touch, it'll probably end here.

Listening to: Slow Southern Home by Doug Burr

No comments: