Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On patrol again: My return from haitus


Thanks to "TGKW" of Flickr for the image

So it's been a long time since I've typed anything in this blog, and even through I regret not having those memories in words, I needed some time away from this... this never ending search for something that matters. I needed some peace, some quiet. Not to say that those demons haven't tortured me every week I've been away, but it hasn't been constant, and I guess I haven't let it become coherent.

Since the last time I wrote, I've been up; I've been down. I've had some amazing times that will take time to forget (I won't say I'll never forget, because everything fades with time). But those times are not for here, it is the past, and my struggle must continue. I can't ignore this forever. There has to be a resolution. So I'm back here again, typing my daily thoughts again.

It's very similar to a post I made a long time ago, when I was writing a paper for college. I stayed up for hours upon hours searching... for nothing in particular, but just searching. For something to blow my mind I guess. Well I'm back, searching again, back on patrol.

I have to work in a couple hours, but I'll be back; and soon.

To all those on patrol, I bid you good luck!

Currently listening to "Let Go" by Everest

No comments: